San Jose Water Softener Repair & Installation Services
Looking to eradicate hard water issues in your home? Call us at (408) 283-0600 and find out about our specialized San Jose water softener solutions today!
If you are buying a home or renting out your property, you might want to buy a water softener. Water softeners help to alleviate the damage done by hard water, and help make the most of your properties plumbing systems. When you are looking for the very best San Jose water softener services, then we here at Rayne Plumbing and Sewer Service, Inc. are here to help.
We always put our customers first and ensure that any investments made are within budget, and the best for your property. See what some of our past customers have to say here, and call us today!
What is a water softener?
A water softener is a mechanical appliance, that is connected to your water supply to eliminate hard water issues. Hard water is basically a concentration of minerals that exists in public water supplies. Eventually these minerals can cause significant damage to:
With the installation of one of these devices, this will never be the case. Our expert San Jose plumbers can ensure that the new unit is installed perfectly in your property to ensure optimal functionality at all times!
How do they work?
Water softening systems removes calcium and magnesium ions from hard water, and replaces them with sodium ions. The unit is usually located in your household plumbing where the water enters the home. It then softens the water used for drinking and washing.
The water softener unit contains resin beads which attracts the calcium and magnesium ions. Once the water passes over these beads, the attraction causes calcium and magnesium to attach to these beads. Once this occurs, the exchange will release sodium ions into the water in order to maintain a balanced electrical charge.
This basically means that any bad minerals are replaced with good minerals, such as sodium, which helps provide you with clean and soft water.
What are the benefits of having one of these units?
When faced with investing in a water softener unit for your home, there are many benefits to consider. The most important benefits include:
- Easier cleaning – With no hard water in your system, there will be less staining on your fixtures, and soap will lather easier. This allows for easier cleaning throughout your home.
- Extended appliance life – Hard water can quickly buildup within your appliances and cut their life significantly. With a water softener cleaning out the water in your home, this will no longer be a concern.
- Faster water heating – With soft water entering your home at all times you will be able to enjoy more efficient appliances, especially your water heater.
- Cleaner plumbing system – Hard water creates a residue in your piping called scale. This can cause clogs and damage. With soft water you never have to worry about this buildup any longer.
What are some signs that your home has hard water?
By understanding what signs to look for in your home, it is easier to identify whether or not you need a water softening unit in your home. Some of the most common signs include:
- There are spots on dishes and glasses when dry
- You find film on shower wall and doors
- Clothes after washing still look dingy and dull
- Your water bill is higher.
- You have less hot water than usual
- There is low water pressure throughout the home
If any of these common symptoms are present in your home, it may be time to get a water softener. At Rayne Plumbing & Sewer Service, Inc. we offer the very best San Jose water softener services. From choosing the unit, to installing it, our expert plumbers will work with you to ensure that your system is providing you with soft water in no time!
Is hard water causing stains in your bathtub or toilet? Call us at (408) 283-0600 and get industry leading San Jose water softener installation services today!