San Jose Sump Pump Repair & Installation Services
Is your home ready to face the risk of flooding? If not, call us at (408) 283-0600 and find out about our San Jose sump pump services today!
Every property owner’s worst nightmare is the damage and danger associated to water damage. This can happen as a result of plumbing issues or even natural disasters. One way to prevent this risk however, is through the installation of a sump pump. At Rayne Plumbing & Sewer Service, Inc. we are your expert San Jose sump pump specialists. See what some of our past customers have to say here, and call us today!
Why do you need a sump pump in your home?
Sump pumps help to stop flooding in your home by pumping excess water away. As the sump pit fills with water, the pump removes the water through a pipe. This can help prevent water damage from issues such as burst pipes and heavy rains.
This can help keep your home dry, and safe, from the serious risks of mold growth and water foundations. Our expert plumbers can provide you with expert installations and ensure that your unit is ready to protect your home in no time!
What are the benefits of having one of these units?
With our sump pump installation you can enjoy all the benefits a sump pump can bring to your home. These include:
- An increase in property value
- Ensures the foundation’s structural integrity
- Controls humidity and dampness, creating a drier, warmer basement
- Minimizes mold, fungus, and mildew growth for a healthier and cleaner home
- Avoids damage to furniture and walls from moisture
- Slows corrosion and rust on metal appliances, structures, and furniture
Our San Jose sump pump specialists can provide you with efficient installation services to guarantee that your home or property is protected from water damage at all times.
Are there different units available?
The most common version of sump pumps is referred to as a primary sump pump. Primary sump pumps are the kind most commonly found in homes. They come in two distinct types, the pedestal sump pump and the submersible sump pump.
- A pedestal sump pump has the motor positioned up out of the water and above the sump basin. While this makes it easier to work on in the event of damage, it has a tendency to be noisier when functioning.
- A submersible sump pump is placed directly in the sump pit itself. This allows for it to act more quickly in the event that the level of water raises. While these units are more efficient they are difficult to repair should the need arise.
Another popular sump pump is the battery back-up pump. This gives you added assurance in the case of a power outage. When the electric fails, the battery kicks in automatically. The pump will have continuous power without any interruptions.
Whether you need repairs, or are looking to install unit in your home, our plumbers can help you. We can assist you in choosing the best unit for your home, and also install it perfectly.
Are you looking to add protection to your home in the event of a flood? Call us at (408) 283-0600 and find out about our expert San Jose sump pump services today!