Showers & Tubs
San Jose Shower & Tub Repair & Installation Services
Looking to upgrade the bathrooms in your home? Call us at (408) 283-0600 and find out about our San Jose shower and tub services, and make the most of your bathroom today!
The bathtub or shower in your property is an area where you can quickly add efficiency and value to your home. In some instances it may be damaged and require repair services, while others may want to replace it to add value. No matter what the reason may be, Rayne Plumbing & Sewer Service, Inc. is here to help. We provide all our customers with expert San Jose shower and tub services.
We can help you choose the best style for your property, install it in no time, and still keep within the budget you have set. See what some of our past customers have to say here, and call us today!
What are some common options for bathtubs?
- Freestanding bathtubs: Freestanding tubs are the dream. These tubs typically stand on claw feet or slippers in the center of the bathroom. They are usually more expensive than other types of tubs and take up more room, so they need a large bathroom. They are a great way to add classic flare to any bathroom.
- Alcove tub: The alcove tub is the most common type of tub. It is surrounded by walls on three sides. The alcove tub can be tiled or surrounded by panels, so that a shower feature can be added without a lot of expense. This can also give the option for various tile combinations and setups.
- Corner tub: A corner tub is higher quality than an alcove tub, but less expensive than a freestanding bathtub. These tubs are usually raised off the floor and placed in a corner of the bathroom. There will be more ledge space than with an alcove tub.
Why should you replace your tub?
- Updating: If the bathroom is older and dated, it might be time to update the entire bathroom. As long as a homeowner is renovating the bathroom, they might as well update the tub with a more modern look and feel. Since the tub takes up the most room, replacing it will have a dramatic effect on the look of the bathroom.
- Damage: Over time, a bathtub can crack and become damaged. There are repairs that can be done, but they are not as comprehensive as a replacement, and might lead to further damage at a later time.
- Renovation: If a property owner is considering a renovation, one of the best ways to do this is through the installation of a new tub. You can choose to have a new unit that best suits the style, convenience, and efficiency of your new bathroom.
When you are thinking of renovating the bathroom in your home, look to our expert plumbers for assistance. We will provide you with expert solutions for the bathtub in your home, and ensure that the unit installed is the best for your budget and style.
What are the benefits of having a new shower?
Aside from the bathtub in your home, many properties have showers as well. This is another opportunity to add style and comfort to your bathroom. There are various styles and looks that can be installed. At Rayne Plumbing & Sewer Service, Inc. our plumbers can help you choose one for your home. From showers with massaging jets in them, to energy efficient units, our plumbers can install them all for you.
For all your shower and bathtub needs, look to our expert San Jose plumbers. Call us at (408) 283-0600 and make the most of your bathroom today!