Clogged Toilet Repairs
San Jose Clogged Toilet Repair & Installation Services
Is a clogged toilet creating an unsightly issue in your home? Call our experts at (408) 283-0600 and get industry leading San Jose clogged toilet repair and replacement services today!
Toilets are a critical component to your property, making them one of the most used fixtures in your home. Over time however, this use can cause significant plumbing issues and failure over time. When this happens, you could find yourself with a serious toilet clog that is not only unsightly, but also unhealthy. At Rayne Plumbing & Sewer Service, Inc. we provide all of our customers with industry leading San Jose toilet repair, replacement, and installation services. See what our happy customers have to say here, and call us today!
What causes toilets to clog?
- Toilet paper: This is the most common cause of clogged toilets. It is actually one of the few things that is designed to be flushed down the toilet. However, if you flush too much toilet paper at one time, the excess paper can be difficult to break down, and eventually result in a clog.
- Hair: A large amount of hair can also clog a toilet. Some people may dispose of excess hair from a brush into the toilet, but this can quickly accumulate and create a serious blockage in your toilet.
- Miscellaneous items: Aside from the normal items that go down a toilet, they can also be clogged by things that accidentally fall in the toilet. For example, you accidently drop your toothbrush or razor in the toilet, or a childs toy, all of these items can quickly block the flow of water in your home.
- Scale buildup: Another item that can quickly wreak havoc on your toilet is the buildup of scale. Scale comes from hard water, and is a buildup of minerals. This can quickly line your drain pipes and prevent water from flowing through.
There are many issues that you can face with your toilet. All of them have professional solutions that can be performed by our expert plumbers. If you suspect you have a toilet clog, give our plumbers a call today, and get the blockage removed in no time.
How can we fix the issue?
If you have a clog in your toilet, then it is best to call in a professional to take care of the job for you. At Rayne Plumbing & Sewer Service, Inc. we have the tools and skills necessary to provide you with expert San Jose clogged toilet repair services.
If the clog is small enough we can use an auger to remove it. In some instances the clog may be more serious and we will have to diagnose the issue more thoroughly. No matter what the cause or severity may be, you can always rest assured that our plumbers will have the toilet solution for you; guaranteed.
How can you avoid this issue altogether?
Dealing with a clogged toilet can be quite frustrating, but fortunately, there are some things that you can do to prevent the problem from occurring. One of the best ways to prevent your toilet from becoming clogged is to watch what you flush down it. Paper towels, sanitary products, facial tissues, wet wipes, and diapers should never be flushed down a toilet.
Similarly, if you detect any issue or suspect that a problem will occur, getting professional services quickly is another way to avoid serious discomfort or damage in your home. Our San Jose plumbers are always ready to provide you with efficient toilet repair solutions to ensure the comfort of your home and those living inside at all times!
When is replacement necessary?
Do you need professional toilet replacement in the San Jose area? Contact us for help if you notice the following problems:
- Recurring clogs: If you need to use the plunger on the toilet a few times a month or more, it may be time to consider replacing your toilet.
- Multiple flushes needed: A toilet should only need one flush to get the job done. If you need to flush several times, contact us for an inspection and we will determine if a replacement is right for you.
- High water bill: If you have an older, less efficient toilet, you could be wasting hundreds of gallons of water a year from leaks and general wear and tear. Consider a replacement for greater water efficiency.
- Cracks in bowl or tank: Notice a crack in the bowl or tank of your toilet? Call us right away to install a new fixture. A crack can send a flood of water gushing out when you least expect it.
If you are ready to install a new toilet, we can help. High-efficiency models use less than 1.3 gallons per flush. The best models reduce risk of clogging and have raised seats for comfort. Contact Rayne Plumbing today to learn your options for toilet replacement.
Don’t let a clogged toilet prevent you from using your bathroom! Call us at (408) 283-0600 and get industry leading San Jose clogged toilet repair services today!