Ceramic Magnet System
San Jose Ceramic Magnet System Repair & Installation Services
Looking for way to combat hard water issues in your home? Call us at (408) 283-0600 and find out about our green San Jose ceramic magnet hard water systems.
The last thing any homeowner ever wants is hard water issues. Hard water can not only affect your property, but also your body. While some people may rely on overly expensive equipment to remove these issues, we at Rayne Plumbing & Sewer Service, Inc. have an affordable solution. Through the use of our ceramic magnet systems you can prevent the detriment of hard water without breaking the bank, and still staying green. See what some of our past customers have to say here, and call us today!
How can hard water affect your home?
Hard water can have many effects on your home. Some of the most common include:
- Scale buildup in plumbing
- Staining on fixtures throughout your home
- Buildup in the water heater
- Rough feeling on your skin
- Difficulty for soap to lather
These problems can not only be annoying, but they can also damage the luster of your home. Our expert plumbers have a solution however with the use of our ceramic magnet systems.
How does a ceramic magnet system work?
Ceramic magnet systems work by being attached throughout your plumbing system. These magnets are attached both on your main water lines and on the lines going to and from your water heater. They then help to break down the hard water molecules as they pass through these lines, and ensure that the only thing running in your plumbing system is soft, non-damaging, water.
What are the benefits of these systems?
When it comes to this industry leading technology, there are many benefits that you can enjoy. These benefits include:
- Affordability: Unlike other systems that are much larger,our ceramic magnet systems only cost a fraction of the price. Additionally they do not require regular maintenance services which helps to keep your functioning costs low.
- Easy to install: While other systems can be very difficult to install, our magnet system is much easier. The magnets attach directly to your lines, and requires minimal work or discomfort to your home.
- Environmentally friendly: With other water softening systems can impact the environment, our ceramic magnet system is the greenest and most environmentally friendly system that you can install in your home.
- Lifetime warranty: The greatest benefit of these systems is their warranty. The ceramic magnet system comes with a lifetime warranty and is guaranteed to provide you with efficient results the moment it’s installed.
Want cleaner water in your home without the large bill? Call us at (408) 283-0600 and find out about our cutting edge San Jose ceramic magnet hard water systems today!